Most of you know me as a currency trader and supermodel. What you might not know is before I place a trade I spent hours trawling the markets for insights into what might effect my trades.
I keep this analysis to myself as it gives me such a huge edge. But as 2014 is the year of breaking down boundaries, here is a quick summary on where things lie in the markets around the world.
- Helium is up, feathers are down on light trading.
- Paper is stationary although pencils lost a few points. Hard to get a line on this one.
- Fluorescent tubing looks bright despite light trading. Only trade if you have inside information.
- Knives are up sharply. Taking a loss on this one, so will most likely get the chop.
- Cows are steering into a bull market. Missed this one, has left a sow taste in my mouth.
- Hiking equipment are trailing again, looks like it is ready to fall of a cliff.
- Elevator stocks rose, while escalators continued their slow decline.
- Weights are up in heavy trading, expect it to flex its muscle today.
- Light switches are off. You’d be dim to expect them to be on today. Wait for prospects to look brighter.
- Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Can’t see it falling further so should be some diamonds in there somewhere.
- Diapers remain unchanged, which seems odd in this market, something stinks with this one.
- Shipping lines stayed at an even keel, could be waiting for the upcoming public float.
- The market for raisins dried up, looks like it has a date with a new low.
- Caterpillar stock inched up a bit, but seems ready to break out and fly.
- Balloon prices were inflated again. Surely it is due to pop.
- Toilet Tissue dropped sharply and touched a new bottom, might be best to flush this one.
So there you go, I hope that helped in the upcoming trading day. Do you have any analysis of your own?