Most of you know me as a currency trader and supermodel. What you might not know is before I place a trade I spent hours trawling the markets for insights into what might effect my trades.
I keep this analysis to myself as it gives me such a huge edge. But as 2014 is the year of breaking down boundaries, here is a quick summary on where things lie in the markets around the world.
- Helium is up, feathers are down on light trading.
- Paper is stationary although pencils lost a few points. Hard to get a line on this one.
- Fluorescent tubing looks bright despite light trading. Only trade if you have inside information.
- Knives are up sharply. Taking a loss on this one, so will most likely get the chop.
- Cows are steering into a bull market. Missed this one, has left a sow taste in my mouth.
- Hiking equipment are trailing again, looks like it is ready to fall of a cliff.
- Elevator stocks rose, while escalators continued their slow decline.
- Weights are up in heavy trading, expect it to flex its muscle today.
- Light switches are off. You’d be dim to expect them to be on today. Wait for prospects to look brighter.
- Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Can’t see it falling further so should be some diamonds in there somewhere.
- Diapers remain unchanged, which seems odd in this market, something stinks with this one.
- Shipping lines stayed at an even keel, could be waiting for the upcoming public float.
- The market for raisins dried up, looks like it has a date with a new low.
- Caterpillar stock inched up a bit, but seems ready to break out and fly.
- Balloon prices were inflated again. Surely it is due to pop.
- Toilet Tissue dropped sharply and touched a new bottom, might be best to flush this one.
So there you go, I hope that helped in the upcoming trading day. Do you have any analysis of your own?
Subscribe to Adam Jowett (.com)
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, spam free.